The house at 284 Main Street was built in 1890.
Recently Added Items
Holiday postcard mailed November 29, 1911, from Laura from Island Creek to Russell Loring in Kingston.
Russell's American Almanack For the Year of our Redemption, 1781 with dated diary entries by Reverend Zephaniah Willis on blank interleaved sheets.…
Willis wrote diary entries on sheets inserted, sometimes including the date, but often aligned with original facing page.
Census: A List of the Number of Families...in the Town of Kingston; taken for the first day of January 1786, [and] Second Census of Kingston
Head and shoulders portrait of Helen Maria Holmes (1865-1938) at approximately 20 years old
"A paper prepared for the Jones River Village Club Inc. of Kingston, Mass., part of which were read at a regular meeting of the club on the evening of…