Mass. Historical Commission MACRIS Digital Photographs IC13

Title

Mass. Historical Commission MACRIS Digital Photographs IC13

Description

Collection Items

Tura's Dry Goods Store, 287 Main Street, 1984
Tura's Dry Goods Store at 287 Main Street was built in 1900.

P. Baker House, 67 Main Street, 1998
The P. Baker House at 67 Main Street was built in 1900.

Frank Henry Holmes Barn, 13 Wapping Road, circa 1995
Frank Henry Holmes' barn at 13 Wapping Road was built in 1860.

Silver Lake Co-Op Store, 183 Grove Street, 1998
The Silver Lake Co-Op Store at 183 Grove Street was built in 1875.

Kingston Civil War Monument, 1997
Kingston's Civil War Monument on the Training Green at Main Street and Green Street was built and dedicated in 1883.

60 Winter Street, 1998
The house at 60 Winter Street was built in 1880.

Sturtevant House, 288 Main Street, 1998
The Sturtevant House at 288 Main Street was built in 1878.

Captain Daniel Adams House and Grocery Store,   225 Main Street, 1998
The Captain Daniel Adams House and Grocery Store at 225 Main Street was built in 1828.

Bildad Washburn Tavern, 234 Main Street, 1996
The Bildad Washburn Tavern at 234 Main Street was built in 1774.

Benjamin Sampson House, 27 Winthrop Street, 1998
The Benjamin Sampson House at 27 Winthrop Street was built in 1830.

127 Summer Street, 1998
The house at 127 Summer Street was built in 1850.

Horatio Adams House, 87 Summer Street, 1998
The Horatio Adams House at 87 Summer Street was built in 1860.

53 Summer Street, 1998
The house at 53 Summer Street was built in 1920..

Parson Zephaniah Willis House, 15 Summer Stree, 1997
The Parson Zephaniah Willis House at 15 Summer Street was built in 1740.

61 Evergreen Street, 1998
The house at 61 Evergreen Street was built in 1920.

Colonel John Sever House, 192 Main Street, 1997
The Colonel John Sever House at 192 Main Street was built in 1824.

Sylvanus Bryant House, 22 Indian Pond Road , 1998
The Sylvanus Bryant House at 22 Indian Pond Road was built in 1850.

Halvor Torgerson House, 165 Indian Pond Road, 1998
Halvor Torgerson House at 165 Indian Pond Road was built in 1912.

Joseph Holmes House, 51 Landing Road, 1998
The Joseph Holmes House at 51 Landing Road was built in 1790.

Joseph Holmes Ship Yard, 55 Landing Road, 2003
The Joseph Holmes Ship Yard at 55 Landing Road was established in 1806. In the 20th century, it was operated by various boat builders, including Shiverick, Mackenzie and Zwicker.

Delano - Charles Cobb House, 85 Main Street, 1998
The Delano - Charles Cobb House at 85 Main Street was built in 1780.

19 Summer Street, 1997
The house at 19 Summer Street was built in 1876.

82 Wapping Road , 1991
The house at 82 Wapping Road was built in 1800.

Bradford House, 96 Summer Street, 1978
The Bradford House at 96 Summer Street was built in 1775.

256 Main Street, 2002
The house at 256 Main Street was built in 1890.
View all 402 items